Friday, November 25, 2005

Dream

Do you have a dream? This year will finish soon and I have to think about my future. I have my dream to get a certain job. However, if I get the job, my preparation for it will starts next year and my job hunting will the year after next at the earliest. People usually start their job hunting around September in the third year. Therefore, the lateness makes me worry and I wonder whether I can realize my dream. I know that if I really want to get the job, I cannot help making an effort to achieve it without worry or hesitation though.

A fortunetelling says that “if you ask the new moon what your calling is, you will receive the answer before the full moon.” My dream may change, but I want to decide my future after the full moon because I believe the fortunetelling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home