Thursday, December 01, 2005

Test to know suitable jobs for me

I like to take personality tests and so on. Recently, I took IQ test of a TV program because if I took it, I could know suitable jobs for me. People who took the test were divided to four types and the jobs were based on those types.

The test was composed of six sections of questions and one question. Four sections of six related to front and back places of right brain and those of left brain. Two of them whose correct answers were more than the other two decided the types.

I was a little sad at the result of the test because the jobs were different from those that I hoped to get. My best friend told me that her suitable jobs and her hope were the same, so I envied her. At the same time, I was not satisfied with my result. The biggest reason was that two of four sections had only one correct answer more than the other two. Also, I thought that my type would change if something was different.

I told one of my friends about it and she said that I had many possibilities. I appreciated her and I want to think positively like her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home