Friday, January 20, 2006

camera manufacturers

This is maybe the last time to post a comment for this blog.
I knew that KONICA MINOLTA decided to stop camera business yesterday. I was a little sad because my digital camera had been made by MINOLTA a little before it had consolidated with KONICA. Also, camera manufacturers will be only Nikon and Canon when KONICA MINOLTA stops the business…. I think that choices in everything decrease recently. I do not want many choices because I cannot decide, but fewer ones are boring. If I buy a new camera, I have to choose one from only Nikon, Canon, Sony, Panasonic and Olympus. (Olympus already decreased camera business greatly.) They except Nikon and Canon do much business, so they are different from camera manufacturers. However, the manufacturers gradually seem to be nudged aside by the other companies gathering momentum. I hope that they will play catch-up.

1 Comments:

At 12:45 AM, Blogger Mika said...

I'm sorry that KONICA MINOLTA decided to stop camera business.
Though too much choices may be confusing sometimes, I prefer a lot of choices to few choices. The reason is that if there are a lot of choices, they should be improved to be chosen.
I want to buy a digital camera to take it to the U.S. I want lighter and smaller one of course with good quality of picutures. Before I decide a digital camera to buy, I should ask for a clerk's advice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home